[TR] Seats

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Thu Apr 4 19:53:02 MDT 2019

I resemble that remark.  :-)

..have put them in my BGT as well as my Spits and GT6's (first gens) I'd
originally done it for the headrest mounted speakers!
In a Spit the biggest issue was the flare of the tunnel so my most
current install had much mod to the base and seat pivot point.
A trick to seat height is trim the seat faom from the bottom. So
visually the foam supports the cover. but sitting on it you sink lower.
For the Spit the issue was width. (selecting a seat) but in my BGT the
Miata seat foot print is smaller than the oem B seat, and the seat
bottom places you a inch or so lower than oem...can't say I ever
compared them to a 3 seat for fit

Paul Tegler
www.teglerizer.com

--