[TR] Type A Overdrive drain plug

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 16:02:08 MDT 2019

I think I've finally figured how to r&r the overdrive drain plug using the special socket (not the same as the wrench Moss sells now).

This morning I put a pipe extension on the half inch ratchet and it eased right off.  Same going back on.  Much better than trying to grovel under the car, hold the socket and wrench onto the plug with one hand while tapping the handle with the heel of the other hand.

Why'd it take so long?  ...Hey, I was an English major!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire