[TR] Seats

Stan Foster stan at redtr6.com
Wed Apr 3 09:06:41 MDT 2019

It is a popular conversion for the TR6 (I have them in my TR6) and the only thing needed for proper installation is a pair of brackets to adapt the miata seat runners  to the TR6 floor where there are cage nuts to take the seat runners. For the TR6 these brackets are available from several sources ( I made my own) but I’m not aware of adapters for the TR3 floors.

If you buy a pair of otherwise good seats with ratty covers Mr Mike’s will provide a set of custom covers and everything you need to fit them to the Miata seats.

Stan