[TR] TR6 black back

dave dave at ranteer.com
Sat Sep 29 21:46:20 MDT 2018

Mine was done by a professional paint shop when it was damaged.   It was paid for by insurance when i was working on the car,  had it in reverse,  and turned the key too far.  It went through the garage door.
They  painted the car with regular black paint,  then clear coated it.   I'm assuming he buffed the black but i have no idea.   He did not buff the clear coat so it looks flat.   I guess i'm biased,  but i think it's the best looking TR6 tail i have seen.  And it cleans right up because of the clear coat.