[TR] TR2 quick release seats

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 05:03:18 MDT 2018

I had a good friend die recently after a lumber truck failed to stop on the
freeway.  That got me thinking about many things.  One, is I'm not driving
my Triumphs enough.

Im going to start driving my TR2 and TR4 rain or shine.

For the TR4, Im going to pull the carpet. put Roadkill on the floor where
the seats are and reinstall carpet except not putting carpet under the
seat. That way, I should be able to remove all carpet and dry the floor
when it gets wet. Any more/better ideas here?

The TR2 is a bit more difficult. I will get wet when it rains. I can omit
the carpet under the seats, but I can't dry the floors under the seats
without removing 24 or more nuts....  I guess I can use my air hose to blow
out most of the water under there.  Any been there done that ideas out
there?

Thanks!

Sent from my TRASH-80