[TR] Fwd: Adding Five Speeds to our Triumph

Bob Peglow rpeglow at optonline.net
Thu Sep 27 12:26:22 MDT 2018

Excellent, thank you Dave.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 01:14 PM, David Friedlander wrote:

Hey all ~

Not sure if you've already seen this article, but just in case you
haven't....

Dave Friedlander
 '74 Six (w/A-OD)

				We install a HVDA kit on our TR6.

View web version
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10296>

Articles
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10297>

Forum
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10298>

Subscribe
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10299>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10300>

Adding Five Speeds to our Triumph

In the world of ’60s British roadsters, the Triumph TR is a standout.
However, even a well-sorted TR6 has a few weak spots, and the
transmission is one of them. The four-speed box is nice, but the car
really needs an overdrive or fifth gear to purr instead of howl at
highway speeds. Our 1969 Triumph TR6 would definitely benefit from that
extra cog.

    Read The Article
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10300>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10312>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10301>

A Driving Tour of Old Florida

Join the owners of Classic Motorsports
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10302>
magazine as they proudly show off Florida’s finest back roads and
destinations–those hidden gems known only to longtime residents.
We’re talking about charming towns like Jekyll Island, Micanopy and
Mount Dora. This classic sports car tour combines these great locations
with explorations of historic sites and inside looks at private
automotive collections–and connects them all via twisty back roads.
Built around the famed Amelia Island Concours weekend, this hub tour
gets you back to Amelia Island just in time to enjoy America’s premier
concours. We even offer a special VIP ticket package if you're planning
on attending the big show.
Classic sports cars, great roads, fun people, blue skies and the
intoxicating aroma of orange blossoms in the air. Ah, springtime in
Florida…
Worried about the details? Don't: That's where we come in. From start to
finish, our trained staff will transport your luggage, accommodate any
special requests, and even take your selfies if you'd prefer. You'll
also have the undivided attention of our team of expert mechanics, just
in case your car has any mechanical issues or needs a tow. Backing them
up is a fleet of new BMWs, which you're welcome to drive if your car
can't be quickly
fixed.

    Learn More
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10301>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10303>

Shop Shirt Bundle – $45

Read a great magazine and look like you know what you’re doing in our
genuine Red Kap short-sleeved work shirt. It's made of a cotton/poly
fabric in charcoal with an embroidered Classic Motorsports logo. That's
in addition to a one-year subscription–with nearly 1500 pages of amazing
feature cars, hardcore technical articles, and project cars that will
keep you up at night. Join more than 50,000 avid readers and get your
shirt and subscription today.

    Buy Now
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10303>

Our Preferred Partners:

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10304>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10305>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10306>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10307>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10308>

<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&i=574A982A2A10309>

Motorsport Marketing, 915 Ridgewood Ave., Holly Hill, FL 32117, United
States | Remove me
<http://motorsportmarketing.acemlnc.com/proc.php?nl=2&c=574&m=982&s=4e9dfc584beed8c5d0eee3219b273160&act=unsub>

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html