[TR] Tappet out of place

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Wed Sep 26 13:29:46 MDT 2018

I used one of the long medium blade screwdrivers that came in my set of Craftsman screwdrivers.  I think the long straight shaft made it easier, but I never tried a coat hanger so IDK for sure.  I had a small flashlight so I could peak down the side of the screw driver.  This was 4-5 years ago so I don't quite remember the details.  Just be very patient and it may take awhile, but you should be able to get it back in place.

Good luck,

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE