[TR] TR 3 cylinder head

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 12:12:21 MDT 2018

> milling.  .125" can safety be removed from the head before
> the casting gets too thin around the liner area, but even

However, the result of that much milling will not run on pump gas unless you
make other substantial changes at the same time.
BTDT, learned far more about octane improvers than I wanted to know.

As noted, the crack between #2 and #3 is very common, and does no harm.  It
can't leak, because there is coolant on both sides.  Just ignore it and only
skim enough to get the fire ring areas flat.

-- Randall