[TR] ZS XD 175 carbs needle adjustment

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 17:48:01 MDT 2018

I have dealt with a few stuck ones I seem to recall them responding to some reasonable mechanical pursuasion and popping loose, but as Randall said, you can strip them, check the price/availability  of replacement parts and proceed with reckless abandon or extreme caution as appropriate.

Greg Lemon
TR250