[TR] ZS XD 175 carbs needle adjustment

davgil at aol.com davgil at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 08:02:10 MDT 2018

Good morning,
My 1976 TR6 is running rich on the front cylinders based on the color of the plugs.  I was attempting to adjust the needle using a carb adjustment tool that locks the upper part and passes the wrench through to the adjustment.  The wrench will seat in the adjuster, but will not move either way.  I did not think that these had locking screws to prevent any change.  I was reluctant to force the needle and wanted to see if there is something I am missing here.