[TR] Setting valves Procedure

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Wed Sep 19 09:24:48 MDT 2018

I'm running the billet harmonic balancer crank pulley, skinny belts and an electric fan - so no hand crank.  I use a spanner on the bolt holding the pulley on to the crank.  To make it easier, I bought this ratcheting box wrench that has a pivot head.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F511ZMA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can get about half the box over the bolt, but that's enough, and with the plugs out I can rotate the engine pretty easily and efficiently.

Rye