[TR] Original specs, TR-3B and TR-4

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Sep 18 13:02:23 MDT 2018

Hi Tony, should be able to find some of this for you this week.

I do know my 3B did not have OD.

Tyres would have been 165/R15 for the optional radials.

Saw an ad reprint for an A or a B that listed it “From $2,675.00”

Bill

Sent from my Handspring Treo

Anyone?  Thanks, Tony

** triumphs at autox.team.net **