[TR] Original specs, TR-3B and TR-4

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Sep 16 22:01:06 MDT 2018

For an article, a writer friend of mine needs the following specs:

Original Selling price of tr3b (he didn't say TR4 on this one, but first
or second year of TR-4 would be helpful too I'd think )
Rear axle ratio for 3b and 4 ( I was thinking this was a mix of 3.7 and
4.1, he claims all TR-3B's had OD so would likely be a 4.1 )
Wheel width for 3b and 4 ( I'm thinking 4" for TR-3b and 4.5" for TR-4 )
Curb weight 3b and 4
Tire size 3b and 4

These would be as sold in the North American market...

I don't know these personally, but figured the collective wisdom of this
list could supply the info quickly.
Thanks in advance,
Tony Drews
TR-4 race car #95