[TR] Gas via reservoirs

Levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 16:14:25 MDT 2018

With all due respect the risk of setting up Rube Goldberg setups like this is just not worth the reward.
Gasoline and electricity show not be in close proximity until it's inside a cylinder if you can help it.
It's a free country and you can do it if you like, but I'd never do this especially next to my shinny red car like in these pics.
I've  seen it done in an emergency but not just out of curiosity.  I guess if one needs a running engine to stay motivated on a restoration so be it.

Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64