[TR] Without the radiator?

Peter Ryner pryner at outlook.com
Sun Sep 9 05:16:44 MDT 2018

Paul,
I can't say if I got a full 5 minutes, but I've set mine up on the chassis and run it for a few minutes to check the engine out before putting the body back on without a radiator.  I had the fuel pump hooked up to a gas supply and made an electrical circuit with an on switch for power to the distributer and a starter relay for the starter.  Don't see why you couldn't just fill the carbs but it won't run very long and won't test the fuel circuit from the pump all the way through the carbs. I had a oil gauge hooked up to verify oil pressure and used an IR non contact thermometer to watch the block temp.
Pete