[TR] TR6 head studs AC

Glenn A. Merrell controls at freelanceconsulting.net
Fri Sep 7 13:03:34 MDT 2018

That old BW/York Piston Compressor consumes close to 20 bhp with at full
pressure - so for that 1200 herald having what, 36 bhp, then - 20 bhp, sure
I can well understand 40 mph with aircon engaged!  It is a wonder it would
not have tossed you through the windscreen when it switched on !

StagByTriumph