[TR] I am under my TR3 And…

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 13:11:14 MDT 2018

I can't promise anything, but give this a try. The following link should open the manual in your browser. Might tell you to download Adobe Reader first, but it should be free.
Then once the page opens, there should be a button to download the whole thing to your internal flash.

Its not perfect, but better than nothing.
-- Randall