[TR] settings question

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Mon Sep 3 12:03:06 MDT 2018

You can go to the link at the bottom of an email you received from the
list and sign in with your password.  That link should have your email
in it.  If you don't have that you can go to:

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/  and enter your email and password to get to the options.

Then there are options to select the regular mail feed or the digest.

Roger