[TR] sobering story

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 07:51:50 MDT 2018

I too have enjoyed good results with eBay but no vehicle transactions.
One clear story for me is the ebay vehicle guarantee is of limited value.A good friend was sold a terribly misrepresented vehicle and eBay was no help.He didn't even get a title with the vehicle, just a photo of a title and he is still trying to get the vehicle registered. I would be interested to hear if anyone on this list has had a positive result with eBay's assistance via their vehicle transaction guarantee.