[TR] eBay - a sobering story

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 20 09:13:22 MDT 2018

Andrew

I picked up my 63 TR4 site unseen. The car was too far away to go and
see but the photos and representation were spot on. And the seller threw
in many spares not listed on the original ad.

I would have liked to view the car before bidding but I wanted a project
and this was the best available at the time. I guess I was lucky.

But since then, problems did surface with Ebay on both selling and
buying so I stopped. I think there are too many scammers out there to do
long distance selling and buying.

I no longer use ebay or paypal. If I buy from a retailer on-line it is
one I trust and use only CC.

Too bad ebay is protecting this bum.

Bob