[TR] Insurance

Peter Ryner pryner at outlook.com
Thu Oct 18 08:06:15 MDT 2018

I've had American Collectors in the past but never had a claim.  They are much stricter as far as driving the car.  I've had Hagerty for the past 10 years and they seem to be the most cost effective, even with their magazine cost.  I got a quote from Grundy this year and they were almost double for my TR and AH 3000.  Haven't shopped outside of that.
Pete