[TR] 61 TR3A SU H6 Carb Issues

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Oct 16 09:08:01 MDT 2018

I’m with Terry, if everything else is by the book then probably an air leak.  Check to be sure that the jet barrels are fully retracting, even with new ones I polish them with 0000 steel wool first.

A little more info on just how and under what conditions you are seeing this roughness would be helpful.

Which is not to say ignore the electrical and valve checks.  When they are confirmed, go back to the carbs.

Bill B
TS 30800L

Sent from my Handspring Treo

On Oct 16, 2018, at 7:00 AM, TERRY SMITH <terryrs at comcast.net> wrote:

Also wondering if mayhaps there's a vacuum leak?

Terry