[TR] TR4 engine rebuild

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 19:47:52 MDT 2018

Wow!  It would be difficult to find a better and more trustworthy Triumph expert.  There are only a handful that I know of in the country that work at Steve's level.  Good for you.
Let him build you a transmission too.  You'll never need another.
Tell him Dave Hogye from Santa Cruz, says hello.
831-234-4928

Sent from my iPad