[TR] Will a 'out-of-spot' tappet necessarily be higher, like this?

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Oct 1 19:14:32 MDT 2018

Congratulations, the TR gods must be with you.   If they are all back to about the same height you’re ready to put the rocker assembly back on and check all your clearances.
Bill

Sent from my Handspring Treo

 That pushrod mysteriously went down I ldon’t know how it happened.   It now seems at the right height.