[TR] TR6 blinker switch

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 12:59:58 MST 2018

Looks like the wrong diagram...or the wrong switch.  This is from the
1970-1971 diagram that's similar to yours (1972 diagram?)...wire colors
match your switch, but it controls all  the lighting as well as
flash-to-pass?  No turn signals, though.

Note that the wire labeled "NU" should be colored Brown/Blue.

[image: image.png]