[TR] Still under the valve cover on my tr3

allenhess at mgcarclub.com allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Sun Nov 11 15:20:54 MST 2018

I think this will work but I haven’t needed to try it for a while. It won’t screw out the top but if you screw it all the way up I think you can slide the rocker arm over and then screw it out the bottom of the rocker arm. There will be the spring pressure to contend with. If it’s #1 or #8 this won’t work.

Sent from my iPad