[TR] WAS (no subject) NOW rule of 9 valve adjustment

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Mon Nov 5 17:08:57 MST 2018

The open valve degree of openness is not critical.  When it looks like
it’s starting to close that works.  When doing this using the starter to
turn over the engine I’ll have spots where two valves are largely open, I
adjust both opposing valves then.

You are correct in the math piece - 1 (open) plus 8 (adjust) = 9.

Regards, Tony Drews