[TR] TR3A Choke Question

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:09:08 MST 2018

Thanks Tom.   If Jere says that’s the way to go, so shall it be written.  I do like the idea of holding the accelerator pedal down when pulling the choke.  Will try that.  My cable may need to be replaced as there are no clicks anymore.  Now I just need to get back to the garage and try these things.
Jim Henningsen

Sent from my iPhone