[TR] NON-TR Request

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:09:36 MDT 2018

There is a product called TRK, aka Trinity Rescue Kit. The homepage is
http://trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?wpid=71&front_id=12 .

Select the Download menu on the left, then use a download link to
download an ISO image for the current build, 372.

Burn the ISO image to a disc. There are helpful instructions on that
page if you don't know how to do that. Also, there is documentation
for what else TRK can do, but you only need to deal with the
passwords.

Put the disc in the drive of the computer in question and make sure
that the computer can boot from its CD drive.Then start the computer
and you'll eventually end up at a very simple menu.

Look at http://trinityhome.org/Home/index.php?content=0.4_RESETTING_PASSWORDS&front_id=12&lang=en&locale=en
for the links to deal with the passwords. Everything is menu driven.

What the program does is delete all passwords, not "crack" or "hack"
them. When that's done, remove the disc and reboot the computer. You
will now have access to everything since the passwords have been
erased and all of Windows and your data is safe. You'll need to enter
new passwords.

There is no charge for TRK and you can make as many copies as you
want. It does nothing "illegal" or violates any copyrights. It can
also scan your computers for viruses if you desire.

--
--
Hoyt