[TR] TR4 wiring question

jpaynepbr at cox.net jpaynepbr at cox.net
Wed May 30 13:19:31 MDT 2018

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711

From: Triumphs <triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of DAVID MASSEY
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:59 AM
To: auprichard at uprichard.net; triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 wiring question

I don't have a TR4 wire harness diagram handy but assuming the wire colours are consistent (a safe assumption in this case) the Green/Brown wire is for the reverse lamps on the TR6 so most likely, yes.  One of the green wires and the green/brown wire connect to the reverse switch on the transmission.  I am not sure what the other two green wires are for but perhaps the heater and the signal flasher.

Dave Massey