[TR] It's a guy thing.....

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Thu May 3 11:14:14 MDT 2018

Tell her you could be into model railroading in the family room, and wear a conductors hat!

Rye

On May 03, 2018, at 10:12 AM, David Massey <dave1massey at cs.com> wrote:

Tell her the horn wasn't working so you had to announce your arrival in some other manner.

um...

Tell her it is your driveway and your car and you'll use it as you see fit.

um...

Tell her it's better than having a girlfriend on the side.

um... don't

Beats me.

Dave Massey