[TR] Red LEDs?

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue May 1 13:27:03 MDT 2018

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about red led lights.   I bought and installed a pair on the TR3 today, bought Sylvania brand, it had the 90° positioning.  Oddly, there is an additional light that shines to the back of the fixture, so I got a 1.5” fender washer, polished it to a mirror finish and screwed it behind the bulb using the lower mounting screw.   Bright lights, all is good.

I love this list!

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Apple II+

> On May 1, 2018, at 10:33 AM, Randall <TR3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:
>

> Only issue is I
> haven't figured out yet how to make the dashboard blinker light work.

Two routes: Either get the right "LED" flasher with indicator output; or add
load resistors across the lamps so they match incandescent lamp current
draw.

-- Randall

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html