[TR] Need help sourcing special gearbox to engine alignment bolts

Dean Tetterton tr3a58 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 18:18:30 MDT 2018

I just remembered the Stag has a spacer or adapter plate between the bell housing and the engine block. The 3/8 holes in the bell housing to adapter are at 2:30 and 11:00.
The adapter to engine block has two 3/8 holes in the middle at 3:00 and 9:00. These might be 3/8 bolts with a shoulder. I don't have a Stag manual any more to check. I let it go with the car.
Sometimes it takes awhile for the mind to get in gear. Have not worked on a Stag in a long time.

Dean

Dean Tetterton
tr3a58 at verizon.net