[TR] Book on Aftermarket Accessories

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Thu Mar 29 14:20:27 MDT 2018

I'm not sure if it's from Detroit, but I've got one on the shelf that might be what you are looking for. Basically just pages and pages of old ads, photocopied and bound in those plastic spiral things.  Called something like Triumph Accessory Sourcebook, although many of the ads are not specific to Triumphs and of course none of it is available new today.

If you are interested, I can scan a few pages and send them to you, so you can see if its what you want. My intention is to eventually scan the whole thing and make it available to all as a PDF file. But you can borrow it if you like, as long as I can get it back eventually.

I bought the gizmo to R&R the binding, but haven't bought the scanner with automatic feed yet.
-- Randall