[TR] Turn Signal

Tom Walling pdqtr6 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 04:25:27 MDT 2018

There are 2 flasher units on a TR6 - the one in the pictures (engine compartment) and one in the passenger foot well. The one inside the car is the turn signal unit and the one in the engine bay is for the emergency flashers. In my 1973 TR6 the flasher unit was also just dangling by its wires, but the new flasher came with a mounting bracket that easily replaced the factory bracket which was broken. You have to look behind the carpeted side wall in the foot well.