[TR] Fuel Lines

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 16 20:23:06 MDT 2018

On the TR6, when replacing the rubber fuel lines, don't forget the the
one coming down from the fuel tank and the short segment at the bend in
the frame under the car.

You can see an illustration here:
http://trf.zeni.net/TR6bluebook/23.php#AP25

The occasionally overlooked rubber hoses are AP23 and AP25 because they
are under the car.  The ones around the fuel filter, AP27 are much
easier to see.

All these hoses before the fuel pump are 5/16".

Brian