[TR] TR3A Radiator Fan

Jim Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 17:36:26 MDT 2018

Thanks for the note.  As an update for everyone, I switched the wires on the electric fan and drove for about 10 minutes with the fan on (now blowing into the radiator from front) and everything worked great until the car completely lost power.  After getting the car back home ( 2 blocks)  I realized that the wire blew off (not by wind, looks like it shorted) one of the terminals on the underdash switch that controls the fan.  It also blew the inline fuse installed from that terminal to the ignition switch.  I am thinking reversing the wires may have been an issue with a positive ground car.  I will now move my plan to convert the 3a to negative ground.  Jim Henningsen