[TR] TR3A Radiator Fan

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sat Mar 10 12:13:43 MST 2018

Jim,
I had the same setup on my TR3A but the fan blew through the radiator, not
out of the grill. Turning the fan on would bring the temp right down to 180
even in traffic. Depending on the fan, just switching the wires should
reverse the direction of the motor,
When I had to recore the radiator, I had the crank hole removed (ok, not
replaced), put on a tropical fan and a new skirted thermostat. I put a new
electric fan on as well but I've never had to turn it on.

Bob