[TR] TR6 Glovebox

Rochlin Robert rrochlin at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 15:39:53 MST 2018

	I removed the glovebox to straighten the fuel gauge today and in the process the glovebox disintegrated, so to speak. In looking for a replacement I see that Moss offers a fiber board glovebox like the original, or TRF offers a plastic “perfect fit” replacement.  I’d be interested to know if anyone has any experience with either glovebox. I think my preference would be a  fiber box replacement if it was a good reproduction.  It would me help maintain that natural 40+ year old interior fragrance.
	Best,
	Bob Rochlin
	'72 TR6