[TR] TR4 glovebox

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sat Jun 30 09:22:56 MDT 2018

I have just finished the restoration of an early TR4 and bought a glovebox
from TRF.  Didn't have to remove anything to install it, although it was a
bit of a struggle - I found I had to move the wiring harness just a little
to get the top lip in.

Thanks to this list, I sourced the early hinges - and installing them meant
removing the glove box, but it came out and went back in no problem.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan