[TR] Stubborn Oil filter

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jun 29 17:06:38 MDT 2018

One more option is a large pair of slip-joint pliers.  But I've used the
screwdriver solution when that's all I had available.  A good sharp rap on
the handle with the heel of your hand will usually drive it in, no hammer
needed.

-- Randall
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild