[TR] some info

dave dave at ranteer.com
Fri Jun 22 20:30:09 MDT 2018

We are a Restoration and Repair Shop," Foreign Car Enterprise"; 816 471
6687, currently listing 25 years of accumulated British Car Parts

these are the most selfish self righteous people i have ever dealt with.  if
there's a problem, its your fault.  plus they have a 20% restocking charge.
n everything.  I returned something bought on ebay, and asked to return.
they said sure but did not mention the restocking fee. they wanted to charge
me for the crate that was damaged shipping to me, but ebay made them refund
the correct amount. i applied for a full refund from ebay, which i received.
then she called me and literally yelled at me for this, calling me a cheat
and a liar, including dropping the f bomb and telling me i was banned from
their ebay store.  don't do business with these people. and i went back and
checked their ad - they claimed they stated there is a 20% restocking fee
but its not int the listing

ebay moniker: forcarent