[TR] OD Oil

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jun 19 11:34:19 MDT 2018

Hello, everyone.  Now I've got the OD sorted and working well consistently, I thought to turn attention to the OD oil.  I'm running MT-90 now, mostly because it's the most highly recommended by you all and it was necessary to eliminate every possible variable that might have been contributing to the OD woes I was having.

When the OD was rebuilt, the technician put in simple Napa 30 weight oil.  He was convinced it worked just fine.

So my question.  I've forgotten whether it was non-detergent.  I suspect so,since wouldn't that give it more grip????

Thanks, everyone,
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667
New Hampshire