[TR] TR7/8 Body shell and parts

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Sat Jun 9 11:39:19 MDT 2018

Apologies. Forgot the attachments get stripped on some of the lists.  So
we'll see if this works. Thanks for your interest. Ted

TR8 shell and parts
New TR7/8 DHC Heritage shell – “body in white” – no doors, windscreen,
bumpers, bonnet  or boot lid.
Stored inside for past 20 years
We have the following available:
     Good doors – complete with glass and hardware
     Nice bonnet – late “power bulge” style
     Good deck lid
     Windscreen
     Excellent wiring harness – this is the one that was used as the
pattern for harness made in UK and sold by British Wiring.
     Headlamp and tail lamp assemblies
     Front & rear side marker lamps
     Instrument panel w/gauges
     Front & rear bumpers
     Front suspension
     Rear suspension
    Black interior from early TR7

We also have a full set of data tags, title and engine. One of our
customer’s bought a new TR8 in 1980.  Originally from New Jersey, he
moved to Florida and lived on the Atlantic coast. He passed away in
1999. By now car was pretty rusty.  We bought the car. Sold the
transmission, diff, etc.  but kept the matching # engine and paperwork.

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022