[TR] Turn signal switch

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jun 4 16:50:49 MDT 2018

So, in putting my TR4 together I see a diagram suggesting the turn signal
switch is to the right of the steering column and the overdrive switch to
the  left.  Since I am so used to the turn switch being to the left, I
switched the two, so the turn signal is on the left and the overdrive on the
right.

I guess it is the same for the TR250, except it is confounded by the light
switch also being on the steering column.

But then I wondered - how many of you out there have the turn signal switch
on the right ?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

Started and drove the TR4 for the first time today - what a thrill !