[TR] TR6 wheel question

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jun 2 10:28:57 MDT 2018

I believe they are a 5-6mm positive offset, most wheels, esp. for modern fwd cars, have a much greater offset than that.  I believe zero offset wheels work fine for a TR250-6.  I have konig rewinds 15x 7" with zero or close to zero offset.  They make them in 15" and 16" x 7" sizes, I don't know if there is a five lug option.  The the tires/wheels are about even with fender lips, I am not sure if a tr250 fender lips are in or out any further than a TR6.  Different fenders, but similar lip arrangement.

Greg Lemon
TR250

---- Creig Houghtaling