[TR] (no subject)

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Jul 30 10:19:46 MDT 2018

Another check is to determine the fuel level in the jet.  You can remove the suction dome and the piston with the needle connected to it.  Then look down into the jet orifice.  You should see the fuel level about 1/8" below the top of the jet. If it is too far down it will not get pulled up into the jet by the venturi effect of the carb....

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine