[TR] seeking the following second hand 175 CD carburetor parts.

Sujit Roy triumphstag at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 10:00:59 MDT 2018

 I have a spare set of ZS carbs (175 CD -2) that are 95% complete. I really
don't think I will ever use them, but I'd like to make them complete.

These parts are available new, but  as mentioned, probably wont ever get
used.

Does anyone have the following they'd like to sell cheap or give away?

518432A - Dashpot damper and gasket. (1 needed)

155148 hose to carb adapter (2 needed) Used for the breather pipe from
carbs to carbon canister.

Regards, Sujit

--
Sujit Roy