[TR] Electric Fans: Something Different

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 15:24:59 MDT 2018

Okay.  You have me curious.  What does a harmonic balancer look like and how to you "balance" it?

I've run for a dozen years on the extension hub just swapping out for the yellow blade plastic fan.  I don't race, but do sometimes add spirit to the accelerator pedal!

By the way, has anyone seen the beautiful Morgan on Bring a Trailer?  20 hours left and going presently for somewhat over $16k, which seems exceedingly low for it....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire