[TR] TR3A Apron Off!

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed Jul 18 08:51:54 MDT 2018

I would think the question is whether you want the yellow fan (remember it
has to go on backwards) or get an electric one.  Both my TR3s have electric,
puller, fans, but the TR4 I just finished has an yellow fan and even in the
heat wave we've been having in Michigan it hasn't gone above normal at any
stage, so I am very happy with it.

If the car has only 200 miles since a restoration, I don't think you need to
do any more than you already have.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan